Sunday, April 5, 2009

I live vicariously through legitimate badminton players

I must make a confession. I am not a world class badminton player. OK, no one was surprised.

Therefore, I attain satisfaction from watching legitimate badminton players duel it out as the game is meant to be played.

Taufik Hidayat

I will also admit that Taufik Hidayat is one of my favorite players to watch. See his quarter finals match against Peter Gade here at the 2009 All England badminton tournament.

And while we're making confessions anyway, I have a naughty British commentator crush on Gillian Clark. Every word she utters is to be savored. Point after point, jewels to be preserved. If I could have a gender, nationality, and badminton ability change, I would be her.

Gillian Clark

Maybe.

-VK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words are encouraged.