Sunday, June 28, 2009

Change: count on it.

Well folks, it's been a fun ride. This will be my last official post as a club officer. What's the significance of that anyway?

I sincerely hope you've enjoyed what the badminton club has been able to offer you for the past year. Changes have come to us through the club sports council and we've done our best to run our club the best way we saw fit. I'd like to think that we've learned from our mistakes and that the club is on a path of determined improvement. If you have any comments regarding how the club/team is run, please feel free to let us know. You can email the club at drexelbc[at]gmail[dot]com at any time.

These kids are outta here. Courtesy of one Ben Pubusky.

Jeers and cheers to you all.

-VK

1 comment:

  1. When I came to Drexel, I always wanted to play badminton and tennis, but couldnt play as I could never find people to play with. And thats when I heard of DBC. I have really enjoyed the time I spent at the courts during the practice hours. My heartiest thanks to the club members and the club officers who really deserve a round of applause. Three cheers for DBC

    ReplyDelete

Words are encouraged.